7.14.2009

Comments, Anyone!?

I've added Commenting to our blog! (I tried to a WHILE ago, but it didn't work!)  Today, I got adamant about having it on the blog for all of you, so I "stopped and asked for directions" meaning, I had to look it up in "Help" :)  So let me hear your 2 cents! Simply click on the  "COMMENTS" link at the bottom of each of the posts and follow the prompts to leave your thoughts!

We're heading to Pittsburgh to see my sister Bonnie's this weekend...can't wait! She's been begging me to come see her since she visited May 2nd!!  Well, actually she's been begging me to bring her nephew to visit! But I know she still loves me! :) It will be our first trip over an hour and a half from home, so here's hoping he will do well traveling such a long distance.

Also, on Thursday I'll be attending a local "Cloth Diaper Swap/Sale" that I've been helping to promote.  I'm embarrassingly excited for this! (I think I'm addicted to cloth diapers!)  So I'll try to post about that sometime next week when we recover from our trip :)