4.12.2011

Happy Birthday Munchkin!!!

Wow....WOW!  i'll say it again, wow, I can't believe he's 2!  Where has the time gone!?
He's really growing and changing, but I'll post about all that later, I know you want the GOOD stuff -- pictures, so here ya go!  



And I've created a NEW ALBUM of pics of him.  
The link is on the left of the blog as always, now labelled: Munchkin (2yrs old)!!!!!!

To celebrate, we let him have everything he wanted --
LUNCH: cookies, french fries, and chocolate milkshake!
DINNER: Pizza and some soda!
GIFTS: Trip to the Zoo (his first), a Children's museum membership, a bucket of sand toys, some other toys, some MORE books! And last but not least, a visit to see his favorite people -- "GaGa" (grandma) and "PaPa" (grandpa's).  We all took him out to dinner and returned to their house for cake.  Pics below...

Climbin' up to the table

Wondering if that's for him, and if he's allowed to play with the flames!

Trying to blow the candles out, but missing the small flames!

He didn't miss the cake though!!

And as in Indian tradition, he fed his first 
bite (well his first forkfull) to his favorite person, Mama!

A special pic of both of my special guys!!!

Such utter joy!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! HE LOOKS SO CUTE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'LL ALL THE PRESENTS AND GIVE YOU WHEN YOU MAKE A TRIP TO DENVER!

    AUNT INDIRA

    ReplyDelete