3.15.2009

Girly Projects!

My cousin Katie and I are both pregnant (about a week apart).
She's having a girl, so as I came across project ideas for girls, I was still able to make
may of them even though I'm having a boy!  And I can finally post these pics of things I've made for her
since my mailing them to her for her shower.  There were a few more items I made for her, 
but I can't seem to find the pics, so I must have forgotten to photograph those.  
I hope you enjoy these though!  


This was crochetted!
These are just like the boy washcloth puppets I made, but a bunny and kitty instead!

This is my FIRST QUILT EVER!!  
I hope you enjoy it for floor/play time, sweet girl! 

It's a tied quilt with a foldover binding.  
And these are the fabric covered wipes cases mom and I made together!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments/Questions:

Post a Comment